- Personalised access to the IAQAA online library, providing all our webinar recordings, speakers papers, in-house and joint professional body position papers, and scientific publications, and links to news from IAQA across the world.
- Discounted rates to attend all fee-based education and business sessions including the seminars and events.
- Opportunity to gain professional development points / continuing education credits with credit providers such as IICRC, RIA, NADCA and ACAC.
- Option to join in our IAQAA Members Directory.
- Opportunities to join technical working groups, and partake in Guideline and White Paper developments.
- IAQAA’s members include individuals, private and public organisations; including contractors, consultants, facility and property management professionals, HVAC maintenance and cleaning contractors, hygienists, researchers, industry vendors, school officials, building biologists and representatives from state and federal government agencies.
- Gain voting rights at IAQAA elections and the chance to be apart of an IAQAA committee.
Membership with IAQAA will build your knowledge and connections – locally and internationally whilst providing practical insights to indoor air pollution and indoor air quality improvement.
IAQAA provides the education for all parts of the IAQ industry, translating science and standards into practice, properly informing consumers, and bringing critical feedback to industry leaders.
By sharing information between all parts of the industry, pushing each other forward, and refining our practices collectively, all parts of the IAQ industry will grow.
IAQAA is an independent, Australian, not-for-profit association with members throughout Australia.
|NOTE: Indoor Air Quality Association (US) Members